Medical Cannabis Certification Steps
What Steps Should I Take for Medical Cannabis Certification in Annapolis, MD?
Step 1: CONTACT US
To start the medical cannabis evaluation process and to schedule a private consultation one of three ways:
1. Call the office at
CALL US: 410-626-1797
2. Call or text my private mobile phone at
CALL US: 443-699-2308
3. Email me personally to: email@example.com.
I will answer any questions you may have and assist you, if necessary, in registering with the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC).
Step 2: REGISTRATION WITH THE MMCC
* We can assist with your MMCC registration, take your picture and upload your state issued ID to the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission.
* Self-registration can be completed at the following websites:
Step 3: MEDICAL CANNIBIS CERTIFICATION
You can be certified on the same day if you have your medical records and MMCC ID number on your appointment. We understand that it takes a few days to get your MMCC ID but so you can still set the appointment for certification you just need to send us your MMCC ID number as soon as you receive it.
Step 4: APPOINTMENT OPTIONS
* In Person Appointment
Done in the privacy of my office.
* Virtual Appointment
Done via video from your computer of smart phone.
Connect via the Doxy Me platform. Go to doxy.me/dranthonyboyd to enter the waiting room at the prescheduled time.
Step 5: APPOINTMENT PREPARATION
* Download and complete the registration forms and bring to your appointment. All forms are required.
* Forms can also be completed at the time of appointment.
* For virtual appointments scan and email or fax the completed forms prior to your appointment.
Fax #: 410-626-9809