Cosmetic Dentistry in Annapolis
Often, the first thing people notice about you person is your smile. Having healthy and attractive teeth that complement your natural beauty can increase your confidence and make first impressions more memorable. With so many cosmetic treatments available today, there is almost no dental imperfection that cannot be treated.
If you would like to learn more about how to improve your smile, give Boyd and Boyd Dentistry a call. Dr. Cynthia Reed Boyd and Dr. Anthony Boyd have an artistic passion that inspires all their cosmetic treatments. They serve people living in Annapolis and the surrounding communities with beautiful cosmetic enhancements.
Many Ways to Add Beauty to Your Smile
Achieving a more ideal smile is possible with the following treatment options:
- Teeth Whitening involves professional bleaching gel that can be used in office for rapid results, lightening teeth by several shades. Patients can also take professional grade whitening kits home to lighten teeth at their own pace. Since many cosmetic treatments are matched to existing tooth color, patients often lighten teeth prior to further treatment.
- Composite Resin is bonded onto teeth to conceal decay and dental imperfections. The color is precisely matched to surrounding enamel, and Drs. Boyd and Boyd expertly mold the filling for a result that is durable and undetectable.
- Porcelain Veneers dramatically transform the color, shape, size, and position of teeth. These ultra-thin, porcelain shells shine with the luminosity of natural tooth enamel. They are custom designed and placed on the most visible six to eight teeth.
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners, Clear Correct and MTM Clear Aligners are offered for a discreet and convenient treatment to correct tooth alignment issues. Drs. Boyd and Boyd will evaluate your dental needs and listen to your goals in suggesting which treatment is best for your smile.
- Porcelain or Ceramic Crowns offer a durable aesthetic enhancement, and patients can customize them to achieve a signature smile that best complements their facial structure. Crowns encase the teeth and are life-like in appearance.
Fixed Bridges or Dental Implant Restorations include beautiful prosthetic crowns that can replace a missing tooth or multiple teeth. They provide form and function that is as close as you can get to a natural tooth.
Expert Dentistry and Artistry in Annapolis with Dr. Cynthia Reed Boyd and Dr. Anthony Boyd
Drs. Boyd and Boyd have an artistic eye to complement their dental expertise. Helping people gain confidence and improve their lifestyles with cosmetic services is one of the many advantages of providing cosmetic dental care. Give Boyd and Boyd Dentistry a call to learn more about ways to improve your oral health and add a sparkle to your smile.